Chicken Baked Rice
12 May 2017
We hope you guys enjoyed our first edition of #simplemealsformum. Here is the 2nd recipe that we have created using our chicken tenders and soy rice:
Cheesy Chicken Baked Rice
NeNe Chicken Green Onion/Soy Chicken tenders 1 portion (about 6pcs)
NeNe Chicken Soy Rice 1 portion
NeNe Chicken Corn salad 1 portion
Shredded cheddar cheese 60g
Shredded mozarella cheese 100g
- Preheat oven to about 120 degrees
- Prepare an oven proof dish, lay soy rice on the bottom
- Lay corn salad above rice and mix lightly
- Slice chicken tenders into bite size cubes
- Place sliced chicken tenders on top of rice
- Mix both cheddar and mozzarella cheese and sprinkle them on top of the dish. Making sure to cover
- Bake dish for approximately 15mins or till cheese browns
- Serve to mummy when its hot!
Everything on this recipe is adjustable and entirely up to you and your mummy’s taste! Mummy likes broccoli instead of corn salad? Chop up some broccoli to replace! We hope you enjoyed our second edition and if you decide to make this, do tag us on instagram so that we can see the happy faces on your mummy
Have you booked your Mother’s Day bouquet?
Remember to check out Fleurtise.sg for their amazing flower creations! Good for any occassion
Thank you for reading!